Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Hum014- A14 (COOOOLL!!)

Hum014, it is about Phil. lit, My professor here said that there will be a lot of reading, analysis, reading again, analysis and reading again. I thought this class will be boring at first, because of what we will do and when I saw my classmates, its like they are so clever, smart, genius or something except for some of my classmates. But after a week, it became fun, the class I thought to be boring become a fun class. It is because of my classmates. First let me introduce our professor, the one who make our class be fun, ma'am Eduarte, she is very patient, kind, punctual and kind again. She is the one who make the class to be fun and delightful. Second my classmates and friend:

Banog- the only badjao on our class(he looks like a badjao when I see him), the cool one, he is the person who like to throw out jokes in the class.

Andro- Banog said to me that Andro looks like bugoy and I realize that he was right, he looks bugoy.(Peace men!) He is also throw out jokes in the class.

Noel- My first impression to Noel is that he is silent but when he became my group mate, he is too naughty and noisy.

Edward- My groupmate in our play. He is very quiet and smart.

Dom with the big O- My first impression to dom is that he is naughty and I guess, I'm right, he is fun to be with when he became my groupmate in the play.

Mac- the only MMA in our class(I guess so?), he is good in the designing powerpoint. I guess because he is an MMA. he is fun to be with.

Justin- he is tall, but not dark.

Jolo- the best actor in the class(nice men!).

Mheriz- the true marmoset, she has big eyes when she take off her glass. (hahaha. nkabawi din ako sayo.)

Lara- the best actress, the mistress, a good friend. She is fun to be with.

Lea- Basetoss! that line from her that I will never forget, she is quite pretty(bola lang! hehe. ) and smart. She never thought that She will be the Protagonist in the play because she thought that she will be the director.(Asa ka naman. haha.)

Abie- Hayy! I have nothing to say. hehe. joke. she looks mataray when you at her but when you talk to her, naku ang daldal. haha.(Peace!) lagi pa ako inaaway. haha.

Meg- our leader in the group in the play. The playwright. She is the smart, genius and intelligent in the class.(PL eh!)

Aldrin- the big one with long hair.kala mu naman mahaba yung buhok.haha. Peace tol.

Jenny- The Late queen. She is always late in the class.

Robert- he looks like Justin(ma'am said that!).

Ralph- he is very quiet, No one have the guts to talk to him. I think because he is suplado and quiet.

Lee mark- pappie. haha. he is short but do not underestimate him for what he can do. haha.

Lex- he is a cool guy. sabi nya gwapo daw sya.(Ewan ko lang.) Kaparehas ko daw ng sapatos.

Kim- Kimeeeemmmmoooo!! haha.

Blanch- the kid. haha.

The others- Nice to know them.

Last is ME!- The Industrious one. Masipag eh. Pero minsan late. haha. Laging kinkawawa ni Abie. hmp.


The part in the making of tanaga, I like it very much, because it was my first time to make a tanaga, it was a achievement. yes! makata na ako.


This course is fun and I think that I will miss this class. To end my blog, I want to thank our prof and I want to thank my classmates for the memories that we shared and we had. Thanks to all. God bless you all! XD...

3 comments:

  1. wuhoi jordan!tnapay k tlaga!parang ansama sama q naman xeo.kala mung inaapi ee.tsk!haahha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hoy! abnormal ka.. adik! bleh.. at least di aku taga hila ng tarntanilla.. wahaha!! =p peace..! L4D tau.. sbay gnun??

    ReplyDelete
  3. ansama mu tLga,! *ampf*
    nDi nman aq big eyes pg alang salamen eHh, >p

    ReplyDelete